Gary is the co-owner of Cybèle and a first class trainer with 20 years’ experience in training and consultancy. He has an innovative approach to training not only changes his delegates’ performance in the workplace, but has helped many develop techniques that can go beyond business to create change in other areas of their lives. As an NLP Master Practitioner and Trainer, Gary brings a different perspective on business skills to the professionals who attend his training courses.
He has delivered successful programmes across the UK and also in Europe, India, USA, Thailand, Singapore and Australia. Gary focuses on effective communication in a variety of different situations, from presentation skills to relationship management. Qualified as a Master Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming, a registered hypnotherapist and a practitioner in time-line therapy, he brings a unique style and set of methods to business skills programmes.
Gary encourages individuals to tap in to their own personal resources to bring out the very best in themselves, which ensures the delivery of high impact events. He has delivered to a wide audience from Charities to Private Banks as well as working with individuals to create lasting change.
• Executive Coaching • Relationship Management • Effective Communication • Influencing Skills and Strategies • Client Service Skills • Behaviour Change • Personal Coaching • Presentation Skills
Carole is the founder and co-owner of Cybèle. Since 1999, she has played a part in positively influencing the learning and development of thousands of people across many different sectors, countries and cultures. She is dedicated to working closely with our clients to understand and scope learning experiences which are tailored, practical, engaging and inspiring with measurable outcomes and successes. Carole will then work alongside our talented team of national and international trainers, providing project management support to all clients and trainers.
Carole combines her experience of operational management and bespoke training to ensure delegates consistently enjoy creative, supporting and challenging learning experiences. Carole is really passionate about supporting delegates to achieve their goals and really make a difference.
Sara Bennett - UK
Sara’s career has always been within a Customer Focused and Sales environment. She has gained experience within the Retail, Recruitment and Financial Sector working for John Lewis, Securicor Recruitment and Zurich Financial Services. Sara began her career working for John Lewis on the Management Training Scheme which followed 7 years in different retail environments where she gained experience in customer service, supervision of retail staff, recruitment and staff training. She supports the Cybèle team as our Office Manager.
Zach studied Sciences and Mathematics at Peter Symonds College before gaining qualifications in Mathematics at the University of Southampton. Gaining experience with Integra Life Sciences and Lloyds Banking Group, he now heads up our finance team. Zach is AAT qualified and is now studying with ICAEW.
Jon is a highly dedicated and accomplished training consultant, executive coach and leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. He operates with business partners at every level to establish mutual understanding, develop highly productive relationships, and deliver first class training and coaching. Proven personal and professional development capabilities complement a deep desire to help business partners achieve their goals through continually improving their skills and knowledge. Extremely adaptable, with a focus on creating highly effective and enjoyable learning environments in order to maximise results and ROI.
• Presentation skills • Influencing skills • Leadership development • Team development • Coaching & facilitation • Sales & service • Advanced sales techniques • Negotiation skills • Effective communication • Time management • Interviewing techniques • Performance management • Regular performance discussions • Constructive conversations • Relationship management • Personal impact and rapport • Team conflict • Global account management • Key account management
Peter has been involved in training and development for 18 years. In that time he has gained experience in the development of teams and individuals of all levels and experience. The majority of his experience was gained working in both sales training and HR functions of a large pharmaceutical company. More recently Peter has expanded into other industry sectors such as local government.
He particularly enjoys enabling mangers to become better leaders by changing behaviours and ensuring the sustainability of any training that he designs and delivers. Peter is interested in diagnostic tools such as Insights, MBTI and Firo-B combined with 360 degree feedback to enable delegates to gain a complete insight into what they do, how they are perceived and how they can become more effective.
• Performance management • Performance development • Sales Training • Coaching • Group facilitation • Influencing • Negotiation Skills • Presentation skills • Leadership • Managing change • Recruitment • Relating to people and helping them ‘get it.’ • Customer Service
Christine has extensive and current experience in the commercial world, and links this practical experience to the current challenges being faced within organisations during these fast moving times of change. She is held in high regards as a trusted facilitator, coach, change agent, who undertakes major projects, and also as an international speaker.
Christine attributes her success to the ability to understand complex situations based on her past experience in senior management roles within the competitive retail trade.
• Strategic Reviews: Planning The Way Forward • Performance Improvement: Career Path • Facilitation: Degrees of Change • Conflict Resolution: Resolving issues affecting performance in the workplace • Interpersonal & communication skills • Creativity & Innovation: From concept to successful implementation • Coaching Programme: • Personal Development Focus Sessions • Executive Coaching
During the last 25 years, John has worked at senior levels with many major, multi-national organisations and has built an excellent reputation for delivering powerful results through his interventions. John has earned an excellent reputation for delivering powerful results through his highly practical, interactive and participative training style.
John balances an appropriate mix of pragmatic common sense gained from years of experience in senior management positions, with a dynamic and lively style of presentation. This approach encourages participants to his programmes to get involved and stretch the boundaries of their potential. John has gained a successful and credible reputation for delivering highly impactful ILM accredited programmes for a variety of organisations, based in Europe, the Middle East and beyond.
• Coaching & Mentoring • Leadership & Team Building • Organisational Change • Emotional Intelligence • Conflict resolution • Creative Problem Solving • Stress management • Presentation and Public Speaking • Communication skills. • Influencing & Negotiation • Sales Skills
Dan started working in Learning & Development 18 years ago and since then has worked internationally both as an internal and external consultant, in a wide range of different environments, sectors and cultures. He has strong capability in design and delivery of bespoke solutions, consultancy and supplier and stakeholder management. He also has experience of using a variety of different methods to deliver learning. He has excellent relationship building skills at all levels, a natural consultative style and an excellent ability to network. He has a love of creative solutions and a drive for exploring current thinking on leadership development and learning theory. All of this creates a positive impact on others and enables him to challenge constructively and implement new ways of working that add real value.
With multi-sector experience and more importantly on-the-ground experience in leading teams and organisations, John has worked extensively with cross cultural teams in international settings. Through his engaging and interactive approach, teams have been empowered to utilise their varied perspectives for creative solutions rather than conflict.
• Team Formation • Relational Excellence in Leadership • Cross Cultural Facilitation • Emotional Intelligence training • Coaching • Giving Effective Feedback • Having Difficult Conversations • Communication Skills • Assertiveness
Christine specialises in helping businesses to improve performance and implement business and personal change. Her depth of experience ranges from business consultancy, design and delivery of learning solutions to end-to-end management of projects. Christine is not afraid to challenge current thinking and often works with people who need to adapt to a climate of changing priorities.
Christine is as comfortable designing learning solutions as she is delivering them and combines her naturally curious nature, thirst for learning all things new and desire to make a difference, with a very practical approach.
• Leadership and team working • Cultural and change management • Conflict and challenging situations • Assertiveness, influence and impact • Resilience and confidence • Presentation and facilitation skills • Employee engagement • Using Appreciative Inquiry for Strategy and Change • Diversity awareness • Personal and career development • Coaching – all levels • Customer Service • Performance Management • Working with Emotional Intelligence • Personality, Psychometric and EI testing • Conference design and speaking
Catherine is an inspiring training and development specialist, who is particularly skilled at helping managers achieve great results through their people, so that organisations realise lasting business benefits.
With 25 years broad experience of management and HR, Catherine has enabled major businesses to deal successfully with culture, role and career transitions. She has worked with many multi-national clients, including organisations in the following industries: communications, distribution & logistics, financial services, retail, legal services, journalism, the public and health sectors and manufacturing & engineering.
• Customer Service • Coaching • Developing Effective Relationships • Essential Leadership Skills • High Performing Teams • Managing Performance • Professional Presentations • Train the Trainer
Andrew has over 24 years’ experience in managing teams and businesses including 14 years as a learning and development expert working with many sectors including; utilities, banking and finance, sales, telecoms, hospitality, retail and insurance. Andrew is also a creative and commercially focused trainer. He is skilled in many aspects of management development including areas such as leadership, communication, team development, performance management and coaching. He also specialises in sales improvement and customer service skills. His style is fresh and challenging whilst working towards achieving delegates objectives in line with business requirements.
• Management Development • Communication Skills • Leadership • Coaching and Mentoring • Performance Management • Presentation Skills • Train the Trainer • Telephony Centres • Networking Skills • SDI® – Accredited • Customer Service • Sales
Sonya is a multicultural, bilingual (English-Italian) ICF-professional coach, trainer and facilitator with over 25 years of working experience. Sonya has worked both in a large international corporate organisation as a European retail leader, and in small to mid-size organisations, gaining extensive experience in sales and retail, customer service, leadership skills, training and development and international team management.
• Leadership and management skills • Female leadership • Effective communication • Performance coaching • Intercultural coaching • Emotional intelligence • Presentation skills • Personal coaching & development • Executive coaching
Karin van Grunsven
Karin van Grunsven is an international coach and trainer, currently working in Europe and Asia. She holds a PCC certification from the International Coach Federation (ICF) and her areas of expertise include personal development, coaching skills, communication, facilitation skills, and mindfulness. She has worked in both the profit and non-profit sectors and in governmental institutions.
Karin has trained and coached thousands managers, team leaders and experts from banks, ICT sector, government, health care institutions, commercial companies, telecom industry, training, accounting and consulting firms in training management, communication, facilitation and coaching skills. Prior to her work as independent coach she was a training manager for Amnesty International and worked 10 years for DHV as a training consultant on World Bank Projects in Africa and Southeast Asia (Tanzania, Mozambique, Egypt, Indonesia, Pakistan, India and China).
• Personal development • Executive coaching • Personal coaching • Communication and facilitation skills • Mindfulness
Emese has 25+ years of experience in business development, strategy, helping individuals and organisations to grow. She believes in a change management approach: zipping the structures together with organisational cultures and increasing organisational effectiveness. She is keen on delivering practical knowledge and support participants to implement what they have learned into their daily life. She participated in 40+ days of TTT at Krauthammer University, Coaching I-II as well, and attended an Integrated Coaching Course (ICF accredited). She is a DISC accredited trainer and acquired Project Management Advanced Level studies, too. (PMI accredited).
• Leadership and Management Development • Team Management • Relationship Management • Emotional Literacy in Leadership • Effective Communication • Conflict Resolution • Sales Development • Coaching Skills • Behaviour Change • Personal Coaching • Presentation Skills
Petri is an extraordinary passionate trainer and speaker with 20+ years’ experience in training, workshop development, consulting and public speaking. He has the ability to involve everyone and his passion for training ensures that his training is a unique experience for all who attend. He inspires, motivates, is creative and through his unique training methods, can simplify the most complex topics. His examples used are from real life experiences and his energy, enthusiasm and sense of humour is admirable as he makes every session a unique learning experience. He is a master at his game.
• Managing the Customer Experience in the Shopping Centre Environment • Job Description, Job Analysis & Job Evaluation • Professional Selling Skills • Key Account Management & Sales Fundamentals • Management, Leadership & Supervisory SkillsSocial Style (Personality Styles) • Emotional Intelligence • Performance Management • Presentation Skills • Facilitation Skills • Customer Service (all customer service touch-points) • Time Management • Professional Skills for Executive Secretaries and PA's • Business Writing Skills
Mahua Adak Mandal
Mahua has 11 years of experience in soft skills trainings, behavioural training, communication skills training, English Language Training, learning and development, content development, assessment, teaching etc. An effective communicator with exemplary presentation, facilitation skill, mentoring and interpersonal skill.
Corporate trainer with a passion to nurture people and develop leaders, backed with strong business consulting acumen and solution design skills. Wide range of experience in IT major corporate organizations to educational institutions.
• Team Building • Communication Skills • Presentation Skills • Time Management and Goal Setting • Problem Solving and Critical Thinking • Interpersonal Communication Skills • Email Writing and Business Writing Skills • Conference Call and Telephone Etiquette • Meeting Etiquette • Giving & Receiving Feedback • Listening skills • Conflict Management • Competency Based Interviewing • Campus to Corporate Training • Customer Service skills • Assertive Communication • Cross Cultural Sensitivity – • Networking Skills • Creative Thinking • Negotiation Skills • Delegation • Career Counselling • English Language Training & IELTS Preparatory Training • Accent Neutralization, Employability Enhancement Training - job interview, resume writing, group discussion etc. Personality Development, Personal Effectiveness Programs
Manjunath is a senior trainer with 19 years’ experience in training and consultancy. He has an innovative approach to training not only changes his delegates’ performance in the workplace, but has helped many develop techniques that can go beyond business to create change in other areas of their lives. Qualified as a Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming, DISC certified, a Master in Business Management, and Master in HR management, he brings a unique style and set of methods to business skills programmes.
• Executive Coaching • Relationship Management • Effective Communication • Influencing Skills and Strategies • Client Service Skills • Behaviour Change • Personal Coaching • Presentation Skills • Conflict Management • Business Case Writing • Technical Report Writing • PMP
Archana is a certified facilitator, known for her training passion and humorous bones in her circle. A post graduate in English she started off in the Education, facilitated workshops internationally, toyed with content development. She had worked as an Academic Head for Stanford English Academy on Pan India International Students’ Skill Development. She carries two decades work experience including international facilitation experience.
During the last 20 years, she has worked at all levels of employees, multi-national organisations and has built an excellent reputation of a result driven facilitator through her experiential workshops.
• Effective Communication • Teamwork & Team Building • Negotiation Skills • Goal setting • Presentation Skills • Managerial Effectiveness • Train the Trainer • Personal Effectiveness • Prevention of sexual harassment • Stress Management • Motivation • Organisational Leadership • Customer Service • Selling Skills • Emotional Intelligence • English Language • First Time Managers • Leadership Skills • Career Counselling • Time Management • Gender Sensitivity • Anger Management • Strategic Manager
Yingdan Liu is a Chinese National, living in Shanghai and with 13 years of experience in consulting, coaching and training. Yingdan aims to bring positive changes to people. With her deep understanding of adult’s learning theories, she is using different kinds of exercises to motivate and engage professionals in learning, with practical tools for them to use at daily work and life.
Yingdan has worked in consulting, coaching and training field, developing training and coaching tools for cross cultural communication, presentation and leadership skills development. She had 5 years of leadership experience in an international NGO organisation, with the role of Chairman for Greater China District and Regional Advisor for Asia. She coached and mentored senior managers from China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan and India. Her main responsibilities include: training leaders in Asia region, advising district leaders about how to set up marketing strategies, establish leadership training systems and optimise nationwide operation.
Yingdan had short work assignments in New York, USA and Canberra, Australia in 2006 and 2010 respectively
• Executive Coaching • Manager As a Coach • Effective Team Communication • Influencing Skills • Achieving Service Excellence • Winning Presentation • Cross cultural Management
Christina Jang is an all-rounded learning and development professional. She has over 18 years of experience in Learning & Development and Talent Management with multi-national companies in Asia Pacific region. She also has hands-on experiences in corporate operational and sales management. She has worked with organizations from many different industries, from Fortune 500 corporations to non-government organizations, throughout the APAC region, US and Europe.
• Leadership and Team Management • Cultural and Change management • Performance Management • Presentation and Facilitation skills • Employee Engagement • Personal and Career Development • Coaching – all levels • Process Facilitation • Communications and selling skills • Enneagram and Growth • Personality, Leadership styles, 360, Team performance and Organisational Climate testing
Henry has 13 years’ experience as a corporate trainer & coach, working with executives in a variety of industries all over the globe. He specializes in experiential learning to empower leaders, teams and individuals to build more effective communication platforms, speak with confidence and passion, and create impact and presence in the work place. In addition, Henry has designed and facilitated negotiation and assertiveness training, emotional intelligence courses and forum theatre scenarios. He also facilitates executive presence, presentation skills, as well as difficult conversations simulations.
He coach’s C-Suite clients in 1:1 sessions debriefing DISC, 360’s, and Hogan leadership assessments as well as customized leadership and speaker development programs.
• Executive Coaching • Leadership Development • Client Service Skills • Change Management • Influencing • Speaker Development • Executive Presence and Impact • Emotional Intelligence • Pitch Clinic • Global Effective Communication • Telepresence & Essential Phone Skills • Business Improvisation & Role Play
Janice’s mission in life is to help people be more successful and happier, using the quickest, most efficient path possible. She has over 25 years of experience as an executive in the corporate environment gained within the UK and Caribbean. Culminating as CEO for one of the Caribbean’s largest Telecommunications organisations. In this role, spanning two countries simultaneously, she led the growth of two multi-million dollar markets, becoming the first woman to hold such positions in the industry for both countries.
• Leadership and Management Development • Assertiveness, Influence and Impact • Resilience and Confidence • Performance Management • Employee Engagement • Executive Coaching • Sales Management • Effective Communication • Influencing Skills and Strategies • Team Building • Creative Problem Solving
Aruna Pulton started her career in Quality Assurance Management in the Manufacturing sector and moved later to the Banking industry and the Hospitality business. Her training career kick started in 1995 with Junior Chamber International, a worldwide federation of young active citizens present in 110 countries around the globe. She has since then achieved the ultimate trainer's level in JCI which is International Training Fellow status for having acquired a wealth of knowledge in Adult Learning and Coaching in more than 20 countries.
This has immensely contributed to her career as a Professional Trainer. She is registered as a training professional with the local accreditation authority (Mauritian Qualifications Authority) in the fields of Quality Assurance Management, Development of Training Skills, Customer Care, Management Skills and Food Hygiene. She has been training for the main corporate groups of Mauritius and has also been called to design a number of training modules. She was selected to design the entire training pack made up of 18 modules for the Women Leadership Program of Women in Networking, conducted under the aegis of the UNDP.
• Training of Trainers • Leadership and Management Skills • Team building events • Quality Assurance Management • Customer Care • Food Hygiene
Bruneau has been in training over 30 years and his highest intention is to help learners to achieve transformational change in their skills, beliefs and behaviours so that they can grow into the best version of themselves. As a Certified Meta-Coach and an International Neuro-Semantics Trainer, Bruneau infuses his training with tools such as NLP and Neuro-Semantics and often surprises his learners by asking questions which they never thought about – such as “What’s your big Why for learning this skill?”. He believes that knowledge alone is not enough and uses his creativity to find ways to apply the learning so that it becomes a mind-body experience.
• Executive Coaching • Coaching skills for Managers • Leadership & Management • Entrepreneurship • Train the Trainer • Communication using NLP • Presentation skills • Finance for non-finance Managers • Sales Skills • Negotiation • Developing creativity • Project Management • Customer service • Conflict Management • Time Management • Corporate Governance • Gender Awareness • Developing a feedback culture
Danielle works with leaders and theirs teams in the public and private sectors, both here in Cayman and abroad, focusing primarily on their communications needs & strategies specifically their presentation and public speaking skills.
Her designed approach builds ability and creates comfort. Classically trained in theatre, with a media background, Danielle shares practical experiences to fast track the process. Always great fun, clients enjoy her humour, particularly when sharing scenarios and valuable tips of the trade. By integrating her training as a business coach, Danielle can swiftly find the core of business or personal purpose and intent. With that strong foundation, she firmly directs her clients and guides them to their happy place.
• Executive coaching • Business coaching • Leadership training • Business development support and training • Team building • Presentation skills • Public speaker training • Building business efficiency • Behaviour change